Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog Intro



"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28


This blog is being initiated to act as a journal for my thoughts, readings, studies, and insights into the Word of God. It is my hope and fervent prayer that, as I begin this process, it will be beneficial to my own relationship with God and will offer encouragement, challenge, and thoughts to ponder for others as well. It is my true hope that some will even be lead from darkness into light by the Spirit of God through these writings. I don't profess to be a skilled writer or a theologian for that matter. I just have a heart for God, a desire to know Christ, to become more conformed to His image, and to be transformed by the renewing of my mind through the power of His Word. I encourage you as a reader to participate with me by submitting your own comments or questions to help keep us all sharp as Proverbs 27:17 states "Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

No comments: